Living on Lucky Street

This is the story of a girl who bought a house and lived to tell the tale. And yes, it's really on Lucky Street.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Punytown, Missouri, United States

I am "Master of English!" They still haven't sent me my tights and cape.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Gettin' stuff done!

Cross posted in my usual blog Another Think Coming:
I worked all day yesterday on the house with Mom and Chad. He built the wall between the kitchen and the downstairs bedroom, and Mom and I tore down the ceiling in the downstairs bath. Well, most of it. It was hard. Really. I'll post pictures later on my houseblog so you can see what I mean.

Today, Mom and I are going to an architectural salvage place in downtown Kansas City to see if we can find anything that will be useful for the house. Wish me luck! I'll take pictures of the place and any prospective goodies.

Aunt Mary and Uncle John are coming tonight and will be helping with my house tomorrow. :) Hooray! Progress!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home