Living on Lucky Street

This is the story of a girl who bought a house and lived to tell the tale. And yes, it's really on Lucky Street.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Punytown, Missouri, United States

I am "Master of English!" They still haven't sent me my tights and cape.

Sunday, December 04, 2005


More work has been done on the siding. You can also see light shining from the inside, which comes from the new ceiling fixtures Chad has wired in the back rooms. I'll be moving into the three back rooms of the house--the kitchen, the back office (my bedroom for now), and the bathroom--at the beginning of the year, and Chad and Chuck worked all day yesterday inside. I'll take more pictures as soon as possible. The camera died after this photo, so I wasn't able to take any more yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home