Living on Lucky Street

This is the story of a girl who bought a house and lived to tell the tale. And yes, it's really on Lucky Street.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Punytown, Missouri, United States

I am "Master of English!" They still haven't sent me my tights and cape.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Photo Updates!

The marble countertop tile for the kitchen. There are varying shades in the coloring, which will be gorgeous, I think.


Panoramic view of the kitchen


Inside the pantry closet is the pecs system plumbing for hot and cold lines in the upstairs bathrooms. I love all the pretty colors! You can also see the new heating duct for the back room as well.


The back room (bedroom for now and future office).



The bathroom.


The hall and closet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

I simply can't believe that's the same place I helped destroy! In fact, I don't. Where did you put it? Are you hiding it somewhere? That's a different house altogether isn't it?! Come on, fess up!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home