Living on Lucky Street

This is the story of a girl who bought a house and lived to tell the tale. And yes, it's really on Lucky Street.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Punytown, Missouri, United States

I am "Master of English!" They still haven't sent me my tights and cape.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Closer and Closer....


Chad set the kitchen cabinets today so that the tile floor can be laid tomorrow. Hooray! I love the cherry face frames. The plumber comes tomorrow to put in the sink and to plumb for the island (not pictured). :) I'm so excited. The drawers and countertops are still to install, but that's easy work compared to building these cabinets. I can't wait to put them to good use.

Yesterday, Mom and I bought the rest of the paint for the downstairs. The green is for the living room and stairway/upstairs hall. The red wine color is for the dining room, and the yellow is the bedroom/office. Hooray! It's so exciting to see the rooms take on personality. :)


Mom and I put on the first coat of primer in the dining room today. I'll take pictures tomorrow to show the colors taking shape. I love it, love it, love it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home