Living on Lucky Street

This is the story of a girl who bought a house and lived to tell the tale. And yes, it's really on Lucky Street.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Punytown, Missouri, United States

I am "Master of English!" They still haven't sent me my tights and cape.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

In Residence!!!


Mom painted the sides of my kitchen cabinets black where they would be next to my black appliances. In the photo above, she's putting the primer on. I swear, it's now black. :) My fridge is awesome. Loving the water and ice in the door. Loving the granite tile counters too.

I'm also loving my breakfast bar and the five burner gas stove. I'm equally excited about my bar sink and the regular sink on the other cabinet, both with garbage disposals. Dad even managed to salvage the portion of the counter that was cut out for the bar sink and has made me a new cutting board. :)

The chandelier has now been hung in the dining room. This weekend, the dining room table, chairs, and china cabinet will be brought up. Hooray! I've missed having a table.

My bedroom is looking much more homey. There's still the woodwork and doors to finish out, but otherwise everything is done. Eventually, this will become my office, but not until the upstairs is livable. In the meantime, this room is great.

Freya likes the bedroom too. :) Luna will be coming to stay once the backyard is fenced. Tomorrow, if I have time, I'll take some photos of the grass in the yard which is in progress. It no longer looks like the mess below. The last four pictures were taken before the yard was cleaned up, tilled, and seeded. How nasty! All gone now, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home