Living on Lucky Street

This is the story of a girl who bought a house and lived to tell the tale. And yes, it's really on Lucky Street.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Punytown, Missouri, United States

I am "Master of English!" They still haven't sent me my tights and cape.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fence Posts

Before the fencing could go in, we had to get rid of the prickly bush that's next to my garage. Chuck said that he could get rid of it by pulling it out of the ground with his truck.





The next step was to dig the fencepost holes. We rented an auger machine to make the job easier, and even though it was heavy and hard to maneuver, it was much easier to dig the holes this way than to dig them by hand.


The next day, Mom went out to help Chuck work on completing the posts on that end of my yard, but what was predicted as "flurries" turned into a full-fledged snowstorm, and they weren't able to finish any of the installation.

The next weekend, however, Dad and Chuck were able to get all of the rest of the posts set.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home