Living on Lucky Street

This is the story of a girl who bought a house and lived to tell the tale. And yes, it's really on Lucky Street.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Punytown, Missouri, United States

I am "Master of English!" They still haven't sent me my tights and cape.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Starting on the details

We got the first batch of stripped woodwork back from the sheltered workshop. We sent the French doors that go in the dining room, some of the doorway molding, and some plinth blocks.

The French doors were put in place, and I'm sooo very excited to have them back! All of this woodwork will be painted white eventually. I'm so very happy about this! We sent more off, and I can't wait to see it when it's done.

Dad also bought a new router and router table so he can make moldings to replace wherever we need it. Hooray! It works wonderfully, and he's going to get some new cutters for it so he can create a variety of looks.

Dad finished out the living room window project, and the results are fantastic!


He also finished work on the sunroom woodwork, and it looks exactly as I envisioned it! Woo hoo! He can finally relax a little!


Mom enjoyed it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home