Living on Lucky Street

This is the story of a girl who bought a house and lived to tell the tale. And yes, it's really on Lucky Street.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Punytown, Missouri, United States

I am "Master of English!" They still haven't sent me my tights and cape.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Upstairs Hall

My upstairs hall was a booger of a job, but Dad and Ken managed to get the drywall up in place with the drywall jack, a scaffolding on the stairs, and a lot of grunt work by Ken. Whew! It looks great, and I can't wait to finish the upstairs now!



After the ceiling was on, Dad and I finished the end wall closest to the back of the house. The front wall will have to wait because we have to replace those windows.


Mom took some pictures of my living room and stairwell downstairs so we could see the full effect of the changes to this point. It feels so much more finished! I can't wait for paint and furniture!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home