Living on Lucky Street

This is the story of a girl who bought a house and lived to tell the tale. And yes, it's really on Lucky Street.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Punytown, Missouri, United States

I am "Master of English!" They still haven't sent me my tights and cape.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tile and Moldings

Uncle John did a lot of work on my sun room floor, and it's now nearly complete. He started laying the tiles with mortar over the cement board. Mom wiped down the cut pieces to remove water from the wetsaw.

Dad cut the tile for a while, but once he had to go to work, John finished up the job. The wetsaw was set up in the front yard, and then the tile was carried inside and laid in place.

Mom polished up the tile after the grout was added.

The final product is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to finish the flooring in the living room so it an look just as shiny and new. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home